02 December 2008

Finally, a way to get readers

Awww... Come on, guys! Still not one vote? Still not one comment? Please, have mercy! I'm going to go mad with all this waiting. I'll go insane. How can other blogs have so many readers. Oh, I know! It's cause they have lots of words in them that people google. No-one googles 'Lordess' or 'MacArthur twins' or "Doom". Ok. So if I write lots of commonly used words down here, people will google them and my blog will come up. Here goes!

Alphabet
Brilliant
Cabbage
Dogs
Extreme
Funny
Giant
Hats
Information
Jewellery
Kodak
Love
Magic tricks
Numbers
Orange
Potatoes
Queen
Royal family
Supercalifragilisticexpialydotious
Tea
Urangutans
Vulture
World news
X-ray
Y?
Zebra crossing

D'you think it'll work? Nah, me neither. I'll just have to learn to be content like this. Commentless. It's not too bad. The Bunny Wabbit Of Doom will be mad, though! Not even trying to get readers. But hat's ok. I've reached a state of zen... I no longer care about comments. Not me! Ok. The zen bit isn't true, but I'll try not to lecture you guys too much. You're probably thinking' "Why the sudden change of attitude?". It's the writing out of common (and not so common) words in alphabetical order. Really very theraputic. You should try it. So, I'll be nice help along other blogs. Marshmallow is my friends blog. She doesen't ever post but pay her a visit anyway. Even if she only finds out by me emailing her to say, "Wow, you've got a comment".

No comments:

Post a Comment