05 December 2008

Overheard conversation

Hey, guys! I'm still grounded by the peace fairy! can you believe it? A whole month for something I didn't even do! I was pretty bored at first, but now I've discovered being grounded is a good opportunity to eavesdrop. So, I happened to overhear this conversation:

Bunny Wabbit of Doom- Ah, hello, you've arrived.
Unknown visitor- Good day your majesty.
BWoD- So, any new instalments on my evil plan to become-
Unknown Visitor-Ah! Operation mutant!
BWoD- No body's listening! Don't be so paranoid. It's perfectly safe to call it my top secret evil plan to become-
Unknown visitor- Operation Mutant, I know.
BWoD- DON'T INTERRUPT ME!!!
Unknown visitor- Sorry, your majesty.
BWoD- So what's new? I myself have been doing some detective work and have discovered that all the -*loud siren*- have been destoryed.
Unknown visitor- That's terrible! What shall we do?
BWoD- That's what you're supposed to work out! That's what I employed you to do!
Unknown visitor- I'm sorry, sir. Well I have a plan. You see.... *unrecognisable whispering*
BWoD- Perfect! My top secret evil plan to beome *vacume cleaner starts up*, shall commence!

So, stick around for the next installment. That is, if I find out what the top secret plan to become something-or-other is about, before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment