25 November 2008

finally continued.

Hia! What's the verdict on blog layout? Sorry, am I going on about that a wee bit too much? Ok, I'll shut up about decorating. Anyway, looking through ye olde archives again. I wrote a post in April '07 saying to be continued. I never continued it did I? So, if you want to know what happens, basically, Marcus gets in trouble for 'skiving' (for once, I've got to stick up for the twins. They weren't skiving, but working for la blog) and Mary gets sent to therapy. Yep. Only for a month, though. Now they have to go to school and they don't hate it too much. They quite enjoy playing practical jokes on the teachers. Their favourite is setting a bucket of water on top of the classroom door.
So thats all for today. If you're bored go read cake wrecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment