29 June 2007

The Lordess is in da house!

I am out of breath! I have arrived here from my other blog which I posted recently. I survived the void of the space between websites, the harsh, dull HTML free mountains, and many other chillingly adventurous things. And when I arrive I am unwelcome. My beautiful blog has been taken over by someone not nearly as capable as me (don't worry, The Bunny Wabbit of Doom, will not read this post. I have cleverly disguised it, so that he will read only dull news about his greatness). That certain person has written a post about me, and it's not nice things, he has told the blogs inhabitants terrible lies about how I hate him his blog and them, he has even taught them to hate me! But then when he finds he will no longer need to manage the blog, that I am back to run it, he just puts his feet up and gives me a pen and paper, as well as the dust pan and brush! I am deeply hurt and disgusted! Should I bear this feeling or should I take action-whatever the consequences may be? You decide. Please, if you reading this...COMMENT! It may save my life...

Tis I once more... The Bunny Wabbit of Doom. Just wanted to say, please comment on my great battle described above.

1 comment:

  1. lissen i'd live in your blog if i could &i wouldn't ever hate u - no matter what wabit says

    ReplyDelete