04 June 2007

Tis I, the Bunny Wabbit of Doom

Grr... That stupid Lordess of Stuff! Went and found herself another blog. But this one she owns. But she obviously can't look after both. So, how she go and abandon? Oh, you'd never believe it would you? Yes she abandons me, leaving me to look after not only the blog and it's demanding readers (2 readers, how can I manage that?) but also my army (the bunny wabbits of doom), those happy dappy bunnies, the unruly Martin*twins (Mary and Marcus), the stupid peace fairy, and last but certainly not least (actually most important of all, by far) ME, The Bunny Wabbit of Doom! All she has to do is look after some thoughts. Hmph! This is disgracefull!

*Yes, their name is Martin. I, too, was fooled to believing twas McArthur. But, no. I wonder who lied? Probably that Lordess of Stuff!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment