25 August 2007

Battle on!

I have not been writing for several weeks and would like to say that-
LET ME WRITE!
Sorry! The Bunny Wabbit of Doom would like to say-
I SAID LET ME WRITE!!!!
Sorry, sorry!
'Tis I, The Bunny Wabbit Of Doom, Emperor of this blog, Owner of the greatest Bunny army, Ruler of- Oh! let's just get to the point.
The point is that the Lordess of Stuff has neglected this blog and gone on holiday. I have recently been so lonely that I have found myself talking to the tumbleweed (which should not be here, Lordess!). What she, the Lordess of Stuff, does not know is that when she was gone there was a great battle between me and a new species of bunnies which started as happy dappy bunnies but fell into a HTML polluted lake and mutated in to a pink, and, though I hate to admit it, eviler version of us (meaning me and my army). One day when I was just minding my own business a herd of mutated zombie bunnies came charging towards the blog. But of course they didn't look like it. To me they were just a some pink fluffy dinner. And once they were close enough for me to notice that they had too many eyes, extremely sharp claws, fangs and that they weren't smiling, it was too late. The battle commenced.

The End

Why are you still here?
WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Are you suggesting that I, The Bunny Wabbit of Doom, ever, possibly, even slightly, once by accident, stoop so low as not win a battle?! You'll pay for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment