20 November 2006

Newsflash! Newsflash!

It was my B-day recently. I am a whole year older! 1 year! A whole year! One giant, humungus, huge, 365 day year! Can you belive it? O.M.G! 1 year! A year! An actual yaer! Not a milli-second, not a second, not a minute, not an hour, not a day, not a week, not a month, not a season, but a whole year! YAY!!!! I love birhtdays! I love presents! I love pinatas (bet you don't know wht that is)! It was my birthday! Congratulate me! I am one year older!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Thats all from newsflash FM! Our time is up. Until next time BYE!!!

Sorry we forgot to metion that a pinata is a thing which you hit with a stick so lots of sweets come out. It is made of cardboard/ paper mashe.

6 comments:

  1. yeah.. was her 15th birthday! Now about that damn pink background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am i the only one who actually comments on this thing? Am i alone in the world? is everything we see or do an illusion? is th-*gets hit on the head with a basball bat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY APART FROM ME COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for the above comment ^ I, me mikado deleted it cause i thought it was crap. I think that the author of the blog can delete it or the person who actually wrote the comment........ LoOkS cOnFuSlEd...

    ReplyDelete