09 November 2008

Bye bye!

Ok, I'm getting a bit miffed now! No comments? None? None at all? All right, I admit it, I've not been writing, even though I gave a pinkie promise. But you shouldn't have believed me. You can't actually pinkie promise something across the internet. That's just a promise, and you don't know if I had my fingers crossed behind my back. So don't pay any attention if I promise I'll write. There's no point. Hey, didn't I write a comment on one of my posts (I know, it's sad commenting on your own blog to make it look like people read it) to say I wouldn't write if nobody commented. Well, I better keep my word (shut up about me not keeping my word about writing, I keep whatever word I want to) and leave blogger. Allow tumbleweed to pile up, and let the evil mutant rabbits live in the blog (or happy dappy bunnys you say-don't be so naive, they'll get eaten) and stop caring for The Bunny Wabbit of Doom! Goodbye then!




Hey! You're still here! Why are you still here? It's not like you want me to stay on the blog, is it? You want me to go! Well that's fine I said I would go! I mean You're probably you've stopped reading. Well, you haven't but that's just because.... well I don't know it's obvious that you're not interested. After one year of slaving away on this blog, I have only had comments from three people (some from me, some from a friend, and one from someboy else, who didn't comment again). It almost makes me feel like continuing, to prove you wrong. But I'm not going to. That's what you want me to do. You want me to keep writing because you like this blog. Hang on! Why am I leaving if you like the blog, if you like it? Haha, I'm not! I'm staying! Sooooo..... what shall I write about? Oh yeah, the peace fairy is back. Yep, she's always hanging around here. So annoying! And I've seen a lot of mutant bunnies around to. Of course the happy dappy bunnies are still here, but not for long. They'll get eaten like I said. And there's the McArthur twins and mystery man. And Qqwertyuiop . Oh and obviously there's The (drumroll, please) Bunny Wabbit of Doom. So stick around to here from all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment