28 December 2007

Merry Christmas


Sorry that I have not written for AGES! I have been busy celebrating my birthday followed by the human festival of Christmas. When I got back I found the blog in chaos. The Bunny Wabbit Of Doom is extremely cross. Mary and Marcus had tied him up with rope and were running round the place like lunatics. They seemed to think that they owned the place because The Bunny Wabbit Of Doom had been 'conquered'. They must have forgotten about me! Well they have been banished from the blog temporarily and I have sent for the strongest people on earth to try and untie the rope. Mystery Man seemed to think he was one and when I told him not to be silly he went off in a huff. He has also been fired, temporarily. Instead of him I have hired some strange alien who can't even talk. That is a picture of him at the top. He is call Qwertyuiop (pronounced qwert-ee-youp). Basically he just looks funny and that's it. Though I could try and learn the language he speaks. Let me see.

Yes.

........

Ok.


.......

So asdefedaklezmacklywarabadeftambelyroo means cat...


........

Sorry, asdefedaklezmacklywaradabadeftambelyree!

.........!

What? casmatreemaqweemackqwooma- what was it!

..........!!!

AHHH!

...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!


.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I say? I thought I said cat! Sorry!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!


Well, that didn't go very well. I try to learn it from someone else. I am obviously not very good at it . Qwertyuiop seemed extremely insulted. And also, I though that.... hang on a minute...

You've untied him? That's great. Let me speak to him.

.......

Of, course I'm sure.

.......

Don't worry. I know how to deal with his bad moods.


HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. Merry Christmas.

Hey, be careful, you! That's my broken arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment