27 March 2007

Long Conversation

Hi, people. Thought the blog needed a few more conversations in it so here's one. Actually, I found a recording of it just recently. According to the date it's from when they were both little toddlers. Awww...

Marcus: It was mine!
Mary: Mine!
Marcus: Mine!
Mary: Mine!
Marcus: Mummy gave it to ME!
Mary: ME!!!
Marcus: It's MINE!
Mary: Liar, liar! Nappy on fire!
Marcus: Anyway, I just wet my nappy so it can't be on fire if it's wet!
Mary: HA HA!!! You wet your nappy!
Marcus:It's not FAIR!!!!!!! I hate you!
Mary: Aww... Does ickle wickle Marcy want his mumsy?
Marcus: NOOO!!! I'm telling the Lordess of Stuff and The Bunny Wabbit of Doom and...and...the peace fairy! Yeah, I'm telling the peace fairy. PEACE FAIRY! MARY IS BEING NASTY!!!! COME HERE!!!
Peace Fairy: Did somebody call? And was that fighting I heard? And...crying?
Mary: Marcus is a cry baby!
Peace Fairy: Now, now, don't fight. Marcus it's all right... Now make up and be friends.
Mary and Marcus: NOOO!!!
Happy dappy bunnies: Are you sad? We don't like sadness. Lets all be friends! Come and play with us.
Mary and Marcus: NOOO!!!
Happy dappy bunnies: We have a new football and goals!
Marcus: Yes please!
Mary: NOOO!!!
Happy dappy bunnies: And skipping ropes!
Mary: NOOO!!!
Happy dappy bunnies: And teddies and dollies!
Mary: NOOO!!!
Happy dappy bunnies: And little tea-sets and dolls houses and fairy dressing up costumes and pretty tiaras!
Mary: Are they real? I mean silver? Real silver?
Happy dappy bunnies: No-oo, but their just as pretty and look as nice and-
Mary: NOOO!!!
Happy dappy bunnies: *Whisper, whisper* Well, it's worth a try. Probably won't work. Nah... Well, maybe... Chocolate?
Mary: *silence*
Happy dappy bunnies: Told you it wouldn't work. Well, let's go.
Mary: WAIT FOR ME!!! I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Peace Fairy: Chocolate. I should have known. Speaking of which, I'll be off. Hmm... I wonder if I dipped fruit in it it would count as healthy?

Later that day...

Mary: The happy dappy bunnies were nice... *licks chocolate off her fingers*
Marcus: You didn't really like them.
Mary: 'Course I did, dumbo. *Takes bite out of her fifth chocolate bar. She will be fealing sick later*
Marcus: You only liked the choclolate.
Mary: Ok, so you're not quite so stupid.
Marcus: They liked me...
Mary: No, they liked me...
Marcus: Me, achooly.
Mary: ACTUALLY, you are stupid.
Marcus: Ok, so it's achoo-ally. They liked me better.
Mary: Really? Well, I think they liked me better.
Marcus: Well, how would you know? You're an ipod!
Mary: Hahaha! That was funny! SOO FUNNY! An ipod. I mean...oh, Marcus you are such and idiot.
Marcus: Sorry for breathing! NOT! Well, ok, you are an idea-pot.
Mary: You should be a comedian!
Marcus: Camelion yourself! They liked me best...
Mary: ME!
Marcus: ME!
Mary: MEEEEE!!!!

This, as you have probably guessed went on for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment