27 October 2006

Random convertsation...

Lordess of Stuff: Ah, hello! You must be the terrible twins, Mary and Marcus Am I correct?
Mary: Yes, my lady you are right.
Marcus: No, my lady you are incorrect. My name is in fact Mark. She tells a falsehood.
Mary: He's lying, my lady! His name is Marcus. And, Marcus, she don't speak posh. Ain't ya noticed, Marcus?
Marcus: Thou art wrong, Mary, for a sweet lady of high standards speaks not common and vulgar language as thou do.
Mary: Does so!
Marcus: Forgive me sweet lady as I will do a bad thing in front of you. Mary, you stupid! 'Course she speaks posh. She's a lady isn't she?
Mary: What would you know, you bird-brain?
Lordess of stuff: Don't argue you two. I hope this solves your problem. I do not speak posh, but do not mind being spoken to in such a manner. Now, I must welcome you to the Peace Fairy, who is just arriving.
Mary:Ha Ha! She ain't posh!
Marcus glares at Mary.
Peace Fairy: Hello, friends. You must be the terrific twins, Marcus and Mary. I have you quarrel often. Let us bring an end to all this and live in peace and harmony.
Mary: Not my fault.
Marcus: Is so.
Mary: Ain't so.
Marcus: I'm afraid it is.
Mary:Yeah, your right, I know what you mean. Is not!
Marcus: I said what I meant.
Mary: That'll be a first.
Peace Fairy: Now, now, children. It upsets me so to see you sad.
Lordess of Stuff: Hear, come the Happy Dappy Bunnies.
Happy Dappy Bunny: Lets play!
Bunny Wabbit of Doom: No such nonsence in my territory. Hear, we don't like happiness.
Happy Dappy Bunnies: We're doomed!
Happy Dappy Bunny: Lets make the most of. I vote we play tig!
Mary: I'm it!
Marcus: No, no, me!
Mary: But your pathetic at it ain't ya?
Lordess of Stuff: Party over! We're going home.
Marcus: GRRR! This is all your fault.
Mary: He's being provoking!
Marcus: Your bein' more pro-watsitcalled!
Mary: That's where your wrong!
Marcus: Is this pro...pro..proviky?
Hits Mary over the head.
Mary: Yup!
Hits him back.

Sorry, but we will have to leave the following scenes out for the safety of our smaller readers.
Do not try this at home.

4 comments:

  1. cant you see, people? she's desperate! please comment on her blog or she will go crazyyy!!!! Please, for my sake and hers, COMMENT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete