14 December 2008

Yay! I'm no longer grounded! Or rather, I still am (for eight more days) but I just realised that the peace fairy actually has no right to ground me. Only The Bunny Bunny Wabbits of Doom has. And I'm not complaining about not having done what she grounded me for (although it would be true- I didn't do anything). I just thought that, as I am the manager of the blog, and she doesn't even work for the blog but just visits whenever she hears arguing, she actually has no right to ground me. Having said that I am so curious about what The Bunny Wabbit of Doom's top secret evil plan is I am going to pretend to still be grounded so that I have an exuse to be in the blog, and I can "accidentaly overhear" more conversations. No new instalmants yet, though. But maybe you have an idea as to what operation mutant is all about? Please let me know!


Buh, bye!

1 comment: