23 October 2006

First Posting!

Hi! This is my first posting and I haven't got a clue what to write. Yes I know it's strange...Have you seen the URl. Ha! Bet you didn't. Un-ubservant people like most do not nogtice things like that. Yes I know it's boring sofar but it getts worse! Much worse... You'll have to put up with me rambeling on and on and on and on and on and on about stuff like cheese and pet rocks. I will probably tell you about imaginary people and give them either amazingly adventurous or completely odd lives. That is if yo choose to read this blogg.

4 comments:

  1. I can't belive I am writing this to myself. I must be desparate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickado!Write something! And you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mickado might eat your brains, so do as I say. *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. um....... watch that spelling, lord(ess) of stuff!

    ReplyDelete